Friday, June 19, 2009

Another kitten found a home today and I am so pleased. Nutmeg the tortie has gone to a new home and will have a slightly older brother!

This leaves Sage, Sesame and Ginger (the momma) left for adoption. All three are adorable and sweet.

It is very bittersweet to see the babies growing and leaving.

Baby Pepper (who was a Dill) is adapting to life with two older brothers quite well, now if they'll just adjust to life with a younger sister everything will be great.

Baby Mace has adapted great to his older sister and brother!

LS

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm replying to your Craigslist post on the last female kitten. I was hoping to arrange a phone call sometime tonight or tomorrow

    Email: Scarofthemafia@gmail.com

    I didn't see any contact information on craigslist so I figured I'd just reply with a comment on this page.

    ReplyDelete